Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pizza Hut Giveaway!!!

*** Look for Giveaway at the bottom of this post ***

The last 3 days have been Wacky Week (like Vacation Bible School) at our church.  The boys have loved it!
I was running errands and shopping while the boys were there.  I got into my miserable car and noticed the temperature.  Ugh.  And it's not even July or August yet. I'm already soooo sick of this heat!
Yesterday, I picked the boys up from WW and got them fed real quick and we headed to the pool!

**************************************
*** Pizza Hut Giveaway ***

Prize Pack includes:

* a red cinch bag
* $10 Pizza Hut Gift Card

If you've read my blog much then you know that I am always looking for fun/educational things for the boys to do during the summer.  Our days go much smoother if we have some organized activities planned.  As a former teacher, I also know the importance of reading during the summer and giving your child opportunities to use their brains so that they don't lose what they learned during the year.

Pizza Hut just launched a summer site called Spark Your Greatness.  The goal is to help defeat that "summer slide" that children find themselves in between "I'm bored!" and the first day of the next school year.  

The site is full of free, fun games and activities for your children to do including Read & Do activities, games, printables (including word scrambles and searches), and even featured stories.  Children will have a blast navigating through the site, unlocking items to customize their very own dragon.  Click here to get started.

Pizza Hut is going to give one of my readers a copy of Dragons Love Tacos, a red cinch bag, and a $10 Pizza Hut gift card.  How sweet is that?

You have 2 chances to enter: (make sure your email is included)

1.  Visit the Pizza Hut Book It website and register your kids.  Then come back and leave a comment to tell me that you did and tell me your favorite kind of pizza.

2.  Become a Follower of this blog.  Click "Join this Site" at the top right side of my blog.  Then leave a comment to tell me that you did. (if you are already a follower then just tell me that in your comment)

Easy Peasy!

Contest will be open until end of the day on July 3.  Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen.  Winner must reside in the lower 48 states of the continental USA. Good luck!

Disclosure: Pizza Hut is providing the Giveaway prize.  I was not compensated for this post and all comments and remarks are my own.

22 comments:

Cyndi said...

I registered for the Book It program! My favorite pizza is pepperoni. :)

Cyndi said...

I'm following your blog!

Marie Says Yes said...

read your blog and love it, naturally! marieallred@hotmail.com

The Howards said...

I am now a follower!! This sounds like a great program though Pizza Hut.

EliB123 said...

I'm GFC follower as Elis Brockway

mrs.mommyy said...

follower of your site

mrs.mommyy said...

signed up and kids love and so do I love the cheese with peppers and onions

The Jones Family said...

I'm following your blog andI I'm a veggie pizza lover!

The Jones Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I am following your blog and I am a veggie pizza lover!
Trishaj82@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I registered for BookIt! Been meaning to do it all summer, so this is perfect timing!

Anonymous said...

Follow you blog and LOVE reading!

Merianne said...

Love your blog..and PIZZA ;)
razors@q.com

Jenny said...

I am a follower!

EliB123 said...

I registered for Book It. I like pepperoni. elis[dot]brockway[at]gmail[dot]com

Stephanie said...

I've been "following" your blog for a while now....but today I'm officially "following" your blog:)

Liao family said...

signed up and I like any pizza with artichokes :)

Unknown said...

I registered on there site

Unknown said...

and I follow your blog

Kristen said...

I registered and i love pepperoni:) Love your blog!!

Unknown said...

I registered. I love pineapple pizza.
alaine74014 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow via GFC ! :)
alaine74014 at gmail dot com