Thursday, July 25, 2013

New Giveaway- Car Caddy

I'm excited about this next giveaway because this is something practical and useful and cute.....all at the same time!  I've had one for a while now and it's awesome.

Brenna at My Crafty Wednesday is giving away a bag to one reader!  You may choose from the trash bag or the seat caddy.  

The car trash bag (which is what I have) is a great way to keep your car clean and organized.  It's the perfect place to toss wrappers, old receipts, straws, or any trash that you collect while you are out and about.  You can slide a brown paper bag inside or use the small disposable pet/diaper bags (what I use) so that removing trash is a piece of cake.  This trash bag will keep your car clutter-free!

It comes in some cute fabrics........which one would you choose?




Brenna's newest product is the car seat caddy.  It attaches to your child's booster seat and allows them to store small toys or snacks or trash from the back seat.  It's wipeable and washable too!

It comes in these fun fabrics:

Don't forget to check out her entire store by clicking here.  She has some super cute things!!

How to enter:

1.  Go to her Facebook page and "like" it

2.  Leave a comment here and tell me which product you would pick (the trash bag or seat caddy) and in which fabric.

Giveaway ends Sunday, July 28.  Winner will be announced on Monday.  Good luck!

29 comments:

todell said...

I would pick the trash bag in the teal chevron! Super cute!

Anonymous said...

I would pick the trash bag in the multi color paisley design.

Marci Kirkpatrick

Maggie Coleman said...

I like the trash bag in the teal chevron! What a clever idea!!

Kristen said...

I would pick the trash bag in the teal chevron....super cute:)

Beth Roberts said...

Car seat caddy in the gray chevron (or maybe that cute paisley!!)!

Heather said...

I would pick the trash bag in either the turquoise chevron or the funky paisley.... Super cute!

McFarland Family said...

Even the trash bag is super cute I would have to go with the car caddie to contain all the cars and other random toy that are always floating around the car.

Chay McClellan said...

I would def pick the trash bag...in the black Chevron print. :)

Megan P said...

Trash bag in grey chevron :) So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I liked her FB page and I would love the trash caddy in aqua chevron! So cute!
Jennifer Young
Jendi06@yahoo.com

The Howards said...

I would love to have the car seat caddy in gray chevron. My son has several small toys that need a good home in the car.

Unknown said...

I would love the trash bag in the first black and white pattern...would help my car look a little neater...

Jeff said...

I would love to have the trash bag in black lattice!

Debra said...

I would choose the teal chevron trash bag. It really would "class" up my suburban!

Melissa said...

I would LOVE the trash bag in the adorable paisley multi color! Thanks for doing this! I love following your blog!

Kim G. said...

I would like the seat caddy in the blue chevron print.

The Van Ordens said...

So hard to pick! Love both! I guess my favorite would be the trash can. I need this for my car! Love the black and white chevron.

Sandy said...

I would choose the trash bag in the funky paisley. Super cute!

Anonymous said...

I love trash bag, I would pick the multi color paisley. This is such a good idea. Love it.
Lacey

Kayla said...

Super cute bags- I would take the gray/white chevrom!

Kim said...

The multi colored paisley would go perfect in my black car! Very cute.

Unknown said...

I would choose the caddy in funky paisley! Thanks for the giveaway!

Ashley said...

Fun giveaway! I need a trash bag- I hate having trash in my car! I would pick the first black & white fabric.

The Ingleby Family said...

Trash bag in grey chevron but the teal is cute too!!!!!!

Melanee said...

I would choose the trash bag in that colorful paisley print

Unknown said...

Im finally writing on your blog!! I like the top black and white one (looks like lanterns).....trash bag. If a pink Hello Kitty one is available, put me down for one also. -Juri. :-)

Jennifer said...

I love this! My grandmother always had a trash can in her car. I'd pick the black and white trash bag holder.

Anonymous said...

Love the trash bag and I would choose the paisley print!

Tami in MT said...

I would choose the trash bag in gray or teal chevron.