I'm a sucker for anything personalized. I love fun designs and cute fonts and bright colors. So that's why I absolutely LOVE these notepads from RosiePosie Designs.
The best part is that they are 100% custom designed by YOU.
You can choose your pattern choice......
....and colors......
And font choice.
The possibilities are endless!
I love to give personalized things away to teachers and friends. I'm thinking this would be a precious beginning of the year teacher gift, or birthday present for a girlfriend, or even a stocking stuffer. It's not too early to start thinking about Christmas ya know.
Ashley at RosiePosie Designs is giving away TWO personalized notepads to one reader.
Here is how you can enter:
* Go to her etsy store and look around. Come back and tell me what your notepad would look like.
* Blog about this giveaway (include a link to this post) for a second chance to win.
And if you are also a sucker for anything personalized then you better check out her entire store! She has the cutest plates and trays and ipad covers, etc........
I'm even thinking I might need a fun little pillow........
You have until Tuesday, July 23 to enter. Winner will be announced Wednesday morning. Good luck!















21 comments:
Cute! Back and white houndstooth with my initials in red jester font
I would do chevron pattern with my initials!
too cute!!! Love chevron print in all colors, but I think red and orange would be a fun back to school color.
hot pink chevron in skinny jeans
I love the chevron print- black with teal accents...would probably get my name for work! Cute!! But then again, I love office supplies!!
So cute! I would choose black chevron with crimson red. Inside the label I would do the layered font saying "Mrs. Price". It would match my new classroom perfectly! :)
I love them all! But if I had to pick it would be large chevron with Skinny Jeans font. Great site. Thx for sharing it!
I love these notepads! I think I would order a mix-and-match set with a variety of the patterns...fun! So glad to know about this Etsy shop now!
Love this Etsy store, thank you for the recommendation! I love the pillow! I am a sucker for notepads...I would choose the chevron print in eggplant and teal with our last name at the top.
Jen O (olsons at gmail dot com)
Love! Hot pink polka dot with lime green.
Pear trellis or Greek key and hot pink. I love to make lists on pretty paper! :)
I really like the anchors with crimson and...can't decide on the other color. :)
I would love the chevron in red
I love these! I would choose my first name with Thin Stripe and Zapfino font. The color would be Beach Coral or Aqua. Thanks for the giveaway!!
I love all of them, but would love the leopard with hot pink
I like the Clover design with one of the fancy frames!
Wow what do I not want?? I love the chevron with my last name...I'm a teacher.
I love that pillow! And all the other cute stuff in her store! It's so hard to choose but I really love the fleur de lis and chevron patterns in turquoise and beach coral with a monogram. Thanks for another great giveaway! -Shannon (shannondenine at hotmail)
I can't decide between damask or chevron in either beach coral or mauve! I have a weakness for office supplies and these notepads are the cutest things ever!!
Love reading about your summer! Sounds like you and your sweet boys are making some wonderful memories <3
I love the black & white chevron with aqua. But then I also like the aqua chevron. So hard to choose. I might change my mind but those are the first ones I like. Hope I win! And I enjoy your blog
Jennifer Young
Jendi06@yahoo.com
I love the chevron pattern with my initials! Those are too cute!
Post a Comment