Monday, August 12, 2013

Custom Bib/Burp Cloth Giveaway

Even though it's been several years since I've had a baby in my house......I still love baby things.  It's all so tiny and soft and sweet.  So when sweet boy had a coworker that had a baby a few weeks ago, I jumped on the opportunity to purchase something custom for her.  I remember how much I loved things with my boys' names on it.

I jumped on Etsy and started looking for burp cloths and bibs.  Since I don't know this girl at all and sweet boy is a boy and offered very little help with the "so what kind of style does she like" kinds of questions......I just had to go with something fairly simple and not too over the top.

I stumbled on Lil Peeps Boutique and found so many cute baby items.

I decided on this set for her little guy.  Cute, huh?

Lil Peep Boutique is giving away one bib/one burp cloth set to one reader. You get to choose the fabric (for boy or girl) and specify the name. Go here to look at all the options.

So even if you are like me and no longer have a baby in the house.....you more than likely know someone that does!  This would make a precious gift for someone.

To enter:

* Go to the Lil Peep Boutique etsy store and look around.  Come back and leave a comment telling me what your favorite item or fabric is.

You have until Thursday, August 15 to enter.  Winner will be announced on Friday.  Good luck!!

19 comments:

Ashley said...

Fun giveaway! Such cute things to choose from! I love the nap sets but I would have a really hard time picking out what I wanted! Thanks for the opportunity!

lesley said...

Yay! Finally a giveaway where I don't have to "like" a facebook page. I had to get off facebook for my own sanity! :)
But I'm loving the Madras Plaid with the little alligator on pretty much everything! So cute! Fingers crossed I win! My nephew would love it!

Kelsey said...

SUCH cute stuff! My favorite is the Amy Butler Lotus Wall Flower set. Love the print!

J&J Hof said...

Fun! Love her items. Navy blue chevron with the sail boat. Would go with Hof #2's nursery items. ;)

Txgirl2546 said...

All so ADORABLE!!!!! My favorite is Amy Butler Lotus Wall Flower Cherry and Sky with Cream Bow. My cousin just had a baby last week and this would be an awesome gift.

Allison said...

I love the chevron with the minky dot on it. So very cute:)

McFarland Family said...

What cute things!! I would love this for my bestie's little girl coming in October

Dee Robison said...

Love the aqua chevron print!

Susan H. said...

So many cute things! I have a five week old little boy and his nursery is in grey/white/navy with lots of chevron so I see soooo many things I would love!

The Mrs said...

the grey chevron and blue chevron are my favorite for a baby boy! :-)

dm.hawk@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I like the little boys navy madras blanket with the alligator and the minky fabric on the reverse side

Unknown said...

I have a new nephew who would look AWESOME in the Groovy guitar set. Quinton would definitely "ROCK" that bib set!

Thanks for all the giveaways- fingers crossed for Friday!

Susan said...

love the college bibs/burp cloths. wish she made ucla ones!

Anonymous said...

I'm due with a girl in December and would love the pink on pink chevron set. Thanks!

Kristin said...

I really like the gray chevron with light blue! Thanks for the opportunity. I just found your blog and am looking forward to reading more!

B.G. said...

Love the aqua Chevron print!

Anonymous said...

Love the madras minty baby blanket. I would certainly enjoy this giveaway as a I have a wee one still!

Carla Salisbury

Deborah said...

So cute! I have a friend who is a huge FSU fan, but she's out of the baby stage ... sigh. I think my favorite is the madras plaid set. So bright and fun!

Anonymous said...

Im in love with the gray chevron minky blanket with the car. Super cute.
Lacey